Requirements for Business Licenses in California

register with cash image by elke peterson from

A business license in California is basically an annual tax required to conduct business within a specific city. Business licenses must be obtained in any town you conduct business in, and that will be where you pay whatever fees are owed. Any individual who conducts any type of business in California, even home-based businesses such as e-commerce, must obtain a business license to avoid citations or fees.

Business Name





About the Author

Ginger Voight is a published author who has been honing her craft since 1981. She has published genre fiction such as the rubenesque romances "Love Plus One" and "Groupie." In 2008 Voight's six-word memoir was included in the "New York Times" bestselling book "Not Quite What I Was Planning." She studied business at the University of Phoenix.

Photo Credits

  • register with cash image by elke peterson from