Having multiple credit cards can be overwhelming, especially when you're trying to keep up with all the payments. Balance transfers allow you to transfer all your credit card debt to one new credit card.
How Do Credit Card Balance Transfers Work?
Why You Would Do a Credit Card Balance Transfer
Does a Credit Balance Transfer Hurt Your Credit?
What You Need For a Balance Transfer
- Investopedia: How Do Balance Transfers Affect My Credit Score?
- Credit Cards: 9 Things You Should Know About Balance Transfers
- Wallet Hub: What Is a Balance Transfer and How it Works?
- Discover: How Do Credit Card Balance Transfers Work?
- Credit Karma: Will a balance transfer hurt my credit score?
- Nerd Wallet: What Is a Balance Transfer, and Should I Do One?
Heather Burdo has been personally involved in business for six years. Her passion is to help small business owners and entrepreneurs through engaging and insightful content.